Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has Item amount in Event Editor (Sky's)

Yinhao

Is there any way to include an amount when selecting the 'Has Item' conditional in the Event Editor? Or is it only possible using Quests? If not, is there another way I could create a situation where a certain action (e.g. entering a map) would only be possibly after paying 100 of a currency? As it works now, a player can simply have less than the desired amount of the currency.

I'm using Skywyre Primitive v6.

@'Officer:

> Use the change item option, to check and see if they have the certain amount of the item.
>
> If you want to make it they only pay once you will need to add a switch that is triggered on at the end.
>
> If you need any help or are confused hit me up on Skype (Officer Johnson)

Thanks for the quick response! It might be because I'm doing something wrong, but when using Change Item to take away an item, it doesn't seem to check whether the set amount is correct. I set an event to Take 30000 of a currency, but when I have 18000 in my inventory, the event just takes away the 18000. 

What I'd usually do in an RPG Maker event is set a Conditional Branch before the Change Item command, checking if player has 30000 of item 1, but it doesn't seem like the engine supports checking amounts of items in the conditional. So is there a workaround for that or am I just doing it wrong and does Change Item check whether the player has enough?