Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tale of Irothi

gingertoby

Hello everybody my name is Toby. I have started making a game because its something i wanted to do for a long time now. But just couldn't find the time. The game is call Tale of Irothi. The story is that in the city of Farmor there is a secret plant where they do stuff that no one talks about. This got raided and attacked by a tribe called the red head demons. This tribe took all the women and equipment that was there. You are a little boy called Irothi is out on a mission to try and find his mum and restore pace to his lands. Ever since the plant got raided there has been a big storm that has gone on for 30 days and 30 nights not stopping.

The game will include

Crafting
Fletching
spells
quests
Monsters
Tutorials
Fighting
And levels for crafting and stuff

The people that i am looking for to help me create the game are a

CEO
Mapper
Pixel artist
Coder
Someone who has good knowledge of EO
And other jobs…..

if you want to help please send me a email on [email protected] If there is a job that wasn't listed give me a email and i might except you. If this game is a hit i will approach game, gamestation and HMV to see if i could get this game published and sold in stores

The website is still in real bad State but here's the basics of it http://taleofirothi.webs.com/

Hope you join thanks again Toby.

Hi everyone i am now looking for someone who can take over my website. As the game will go into alpha on the 10th of july i need a good website to host the game. If you want to help you will need to set up your paypal address onto the website so we can have a donations button and then we can have your own domain. If you are good with webs and want to help me out please email me at [email protected] And also i need aswell someone who can put a autoupdater on my game and a mapper thanks alot toby.