Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Military?

dayrock

I see the military as a major problem with today's culture. Although it is necessary due to the fact that not everyone wants to play fair :/ Its one of those things that you can't like with it, but can't live without it xD

Good luck by the way, just don't join for the wrong reasons.

@dayrock:

> What is all your opinions on the military, im about to sign up for the air force. and want to know what its like from people who have been in or know something about it.

I once contemplated on joining the Canadian Forces, but alas I was young and rebellious and just didn't want to be at home. It was a way out, for me. Since I do not personally have experience with the Army/Air Force I cannot say if it's a good choice for you or not, I can say however, much like Weeam that I have many friends who serve, or have served, and the greater majority were traumatized by their experience, their minds were left at war. One was even disfigured due to shrapnel hitting her face. 

It's really just a question of how badly you'd like to serve your country, It's a great opportunity (great money, experience, and there are a lot of jobs in the Air Force that aren't just flying) but of course there are the cons. Think long and hard before coming to a concrete decision, you could also visit a recruiting office for more information.

@Lynxaria:

> I can say however, much like Weeam that I have many friends who serve, or have served, and the greater majority were traumatized by their experience, their minds were left at war. One was even disfigured due to shrapnel hitting her face.

I believe 2/3 of the jobs in the airforce don't involve you being in enemy lines. Stuff like engineering and maintenance of planes needs to happen too.

What ek  said… ill be doing computer programming or cyber operations both require me to not be endanger... hahaha.iv already passed.the asvab with flying colours and the physical test... Im defiantly in shape hahaha but my brother inlaw is a conspiracies kind of guy and keeps scaring me