Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 newbie questions

DarkOne5890

As i mentioned earlier, press Alt then with Num Lock on, type 0169 on your number pad. As for the screen shots, there should be a button called PrtSc next to your F12 key. Press that, and it takes a screenshot of your screen. Then open up paint and press Ctrl and V. If you mean of the map in origins, make yourself an admin and then press screenshot map.

DarkBeast, this isn't really a question for the Eclipse forums.
You could just Google that, and if you seriously don't know how to put an image (copyright logo/sign) over another, then you probably shouldn't bother.

You could either do what Sigrid suggested, and use the Alt+0169 to get a text version of the copyright sign, or you could just find an image of it on the internet and put it over the screenshot.

Well personally, putting an image over another image is really time consuming, and often they aren't PNGs, so you have to go in in another window and do some work so that there is an alpha channel around it. Personally, I just use the GIMP text box function. It's also nice because you can match it to your font and use custom fonts.

@alexgaming:

> i am only saying…..You could either do what Sigrid suggested, and use the Alt+0169 to get an itemized launched published written text version of the signature sign, or you could just find out out an image of it on the internet and put it over the observe taken.

why did you just say the exact same thing as Synergy?