Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

General Designer - Snow's Workshop.

iSnow

Snow's Workshop
Art and Storywriting.

**NOTICE: I'm currently occupied with two projects now so I'm no longer accepting requests as a content developer/mapper.**

Hello there, I'm Snow! Since I have lots of free time on my hands as of late, I am putting up my services. I'm capable of doing many things in both art and writing, and I'm open for a position in a project (See details), Read on to see some examples and the details. I'm new to the field and looking for experience.

Currently I have services for;

* Art
* Storywriting/Lore
* Game content developer (Mapping, quest design, Interaction development, etc.)

Let's begin with my services…

Art Requests

I take requests for all types of art related to your projects or anything you need, I have experience with game projects as a logo designer and I've been an artist for a long time. Let me provide a few examples of the different angles of Art I can create for you.

Logo Design

I've had experience designing logos for past projects and I can certainly prove my worth in creating logos using your game's specific style. Let me provide examples, I easily adapt to any game's style and can get the feel just right.

>! ![](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/286/2/4/2454bea4fb91b67a5bed8b8c177a5ffa-d4cqcp9.png)
>! ![](http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/286/d/2/mana__reaper_tales_by_xthe_shinobix-d4cqcbb.png)

These are but a few logos I've done in my past, I'm new to the field and I would love to work to gain experience as an artist in your project or needs.

General Art Requests

I also can do custom artwork, be it image editing for promotional artwork or just facesets, I can meet your needs. I have plenty of tools readily available to me to complete the task at hand.

>! ![](http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/134/a/6/claude_sterling_by_xthe_shinobix-d4zt7pt.png)
>! ![](http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/120/5/e/passion_by_xthe_shinobix-d4y292r.png)

Of course, these are just a few examples of personal drawings and past work, but I can easily adapt to your needs and create artwork that can appeal to the eye and your potential fans. I can create RMVX facesets as well so if your in need of original characters plus matching faces for an RMVX project I can suit you. I work best with Manga style but with my logos I can adapt to most styles.

If you need anything other than this in particular I'd love to hear about it, maybe I can help you as well.

Storywriting/Lore

I'm a tad newer to writing for projects but I enjoy writing and I do it with all my passion to make sure it sets a good theme and really gives the reader true interest. I hope this provides an idea of some basic lore I can create.

Here is an example of a Lore I wrote for an old game concept;

>! Mana: Reaper Tales
>! One creature’s desire is
another creature’s predicament.
>! It all starts before time began to tick, before books were written about history, before creatures
roamed the Earth. Before…Life…there was a single spirit, a wanderer, floating along the endless nothing. It was the only existing object. It had all mighty powers. It had the power to create anything with only the power of though. It was lonesome. As time passed, it began to sit, and think. It knew it had the power to create anything with sheer will, and it knew it was the only existent thing in any way. That was all it knew. So, it came up with a creature which it named Imagination. It sprang from the spirit’s head. The little creature was a colourful fairy. A strange creature indeed, but it always had an idea. And so, the two went along, Imagination coming up with different objects to create, such as stars to give energy, and nebulae to form the building blocks of other celestial objects. Soon Imagination had the biggest idea yet, an endless space of void, where anything can materialize itself, and celestial objects, the base of it, can flourish, The Universe. 
>! And so, with the power the original spirit, named Creation, since it didn’t have a name, and
Imagination came up with one, it created the Universe. Soon, the nothingness filled. The colourless nothing had filled, the building blocks of life and stars filled the space. And so, Creation wandered
once more, the Fairy named Imagination following. Eons passed, and the two simply watched what became of the void known as the Universe. The ultimate possibility was done, a realm where anything can happen at any moment in time. But things aren’t done for the duo of godly creatures.
>! You would think, after a while, watching things go their natural way would be bore, so the fairy had
another idea. Another fellow companion, one named Desire, who would show them the rewards of doing a specific action, how they can reap those rewards, and what could be possible with it. And so, Creation conjured up the dark maiden of Desire. With hair of  vines, and fists as hard as rock, it powered a way through to things, willing to use as many resources as it needed in order to achieve a goal. Creation thought of it to be wrong to use the Universe’s resources in such a destructive manner. However, Desire coaxed them to go along with it. Soon enough, like how Imagination had dreamt up the Universe, Desire came up with a solution to make progress, and a way
to reap the rewards. It suggested the idea of creating a planet with plentiful natural resources, and populate it with a race of creatures, with all the powers the three had, the power to create
with their hands, to dream with their minds, and to work for a goal, and strive beyond it to reap rewards. These were the humans. Creation thought of this idea to be a great one. They can speed up the Universe’s process, and see their efforts put to use. Soon enough, the planet named Haven was created, with natural resources aplenty. And the humans, in order to allow them the power of
themselves, had to sacrifice themselves. Creation Imagination and Desire combined their powers, and formed the Humans, using all their power to give them the power to create, dream, and achieve. And so, the three, Creation, the unknown spirit, Imagination, the fairy and
Desire the Force Maiden, faded away. But when you strive to gain your own personal rewards, like Desire had in mind, you have to create dirty plans.
>! Desire had a different purpose in creating the human race. She wanted to enslave the race when they learn to create unbelievable structures with the power they had. But when she heard of the sacrifice necessary to do this, she thought of a plan to live on past their ultimate sacrifice. She created, with the power of Desire, a feeling that would lead a creature to do horrible deeds for its own personal gain, the Reaper. When the three would pass on, The Reaper would provide a host for the spirit of Desire. Time passed.
>! Ages later, the humans are flourishing on the planet of Haven, and live on the island of Hope,
named after the ghostly spirit children the live in the forests. Now, the Reaper awakens, after years of wandering in a mindless state, Desire‘s spirit gains control. Now, it returns to the land of
Haven. Destroying an entire fort, and spawning an army from the abandoned towers that are built on that base, now dubbed Necro Tower by humans, it begins an assault on humans.
>! And then there is you…
>! You wake up in Hope Forest, the home of the Hope Children, and set off to explore the land. You do not know where you are, but what you do next is up to you. The Reaper haunts the land, and the world needs a hero. Grab your weapons, hold your ground, and do not fear the Reaper.

I can write in-depth lore and stories to include in your project to create a feel that matches the game's design and gives it more depth as a whole. With words I can create a visualization of any game style of theme.

Mapper/Content Developer

I'm looking for work on a project here on Eclipse while I wait to have stable time to run my own projects. I have experience in my own game projects, and other projects such as Deloria Origins.

I can map with just about any tileset, and I can create detailed environments from it. I don't have much for examples of recent mapping work but I have worked with Breeze, RMVX, RMXP and RM2K Resources, I will have examples up soon.

On top of that, I use my writing ability to create in-depth NPC conversations, should your project include it, or just provide item descriptions, and create items and weapons as a general content developer. Overall, I know the angles of design in Eclipse, and I use it to the best of my ability.

Likewise, I can use my art skills to create GUI for your games, in any theme or color palette, just give me the idea.

I'd very much like to further increase my experience in projects and I'll gladly review requests to join.

**NOTICE: No longer looking for this position, I am occupied with two projects as of now.**

About Me

Let me explain a little about myself and how I manage my time working.

**name:** Kevin R.

**Primary Language:** English

**Computer Specs:** Systemax W20 with 2Ghz AMD Processor with Radeon C150 Graphics Card and 2GB DDR3 RAM (In case someone is needing someone for a project outside of just base EO, such as CS:DE or even non-Eclipse projects.)

**Time Available during the Day:** I can be online a couple hours a day most days, I currently don't have schooling going on.

Payment

I don't take cash payments as of right now but I do take payments in game currencies, or even just help with programming, I take the following payments in exchange for services;

* Realm of the Mad God Gear, Fame, or Realm Gold (Gear, as in rare or high power items for The first five classes.)
* Steam Extra Copies should it be a large project, and I accept Spiral Knights Items on Steam Trading (This option is mostly used for long-term needs or very large projects, I won't resort to this very quickly.)
* Help with Programming (Ex: I do X for you, I would like Y system for me to use in my source, this is best for programmers who are skilled)

**However:** If your looking for me to become a developer for your project, the terms are different, I'll review whether or not I accept your project and then discuss payment, if any. I might take a project's position for free, because the experience is very valuable to me.

I hope you consider my services and contact me, I'm itching to get started.

Hi, i would like a logo made for a game I am making, it is called princess run, I would like it in this style if possible: [Link](http://)
although with a hero of sorts stood atop it backed by adoring princesses.. and saying Princess Run not kingdom rush.. I can pay you with a decent lvl 16-17 hide armour piece on Realm of the Mad God (Chimera Hide Armour +10 Def +2 Dex) or if it is possible to trade fame.. i could give you up to 95 fame.

Thanks.

@GunnerWolf:

> Hi, i would like a logo made for a game I am making, it is called princess run, I would like it in this style if possible: [Link](http://)
> although with a hero of sorts stood atop it backed by adoring princesses.. and saying Princess Run not kingdom rush.. I can pay you with a decent lvl 16-17 hide armour piece on Realm of the Mad God (Chimera Hide Armour +10 Def +2 Dex) or if it is possible to trade fame.. i could give you up to 95 fame.
>
> Thanks.

PM me with details, and all that, with what style the game will be and I will be happy to work on it.

• 1 month later...