Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[PAID] Eclipse Server Hosting! ITS BACK UP!

RyokuHasu

I am willing to host several eclipse servers on my virtual machine, for a small monthly price. It costs money to have a VM, and charging a small fee per game server helps with the cost a bit. right now my VM can handle about 5 extra servers.

My price is about $5/mo.

Why should you pay to have some one host it for you?

Because this server will be up 99.9% of the time and never has to be shut off, EVER!

ServerType: Windows Server 2008 R2

The EO runtimes come pre-installed (cause i put them there) so you can just run your server the second its on the VM.

What you will get:

-your own parallel profile on my server, with username and password

-remote desktop Access (the client for it is built into all windows computers)

-A SINGLE PORT, please tell me what port you will be using so i can tell other users no to use it.

-direct access to your server 100% of the time!

-NO PORT FORWARDING NEEDED!

This will give you FULL control of your server and yours alone, DO NOT log out of the server at anytime, just close the viewer.

Terms of use:

- you will only have 1 instance of your server running at a time

- you will only host the server and files for running said server

- you may use an auto restarter for your game server

Violating these terms can and most likely result in the termination of your account and the hosting of your server.

For requesting a slot PM me with:

-Requested Account Name

-Requested PW

-Requested Port #

-method of payment (i prefer paypal)

Taken IPs:

-7001: HOA

-9000: ROTH

@ Justn
I'm sure you have to at least turn a PC at your house off every so often … thus you won't have the same UP time without ruining your computer (eventually).

Also its a static IP, some home networks and internet providers use dynamic IPs that change over time, with this one it will stay constant.

As for actual game play with this you can't tell the difference. (but this has yet to be extensively tested)

@jcsnider

That too lol

the specs are kinda low-end but its a VM made just for eclipse games. if i did get more users i could afford to add more onto my existing machine… really the limit of users  is (almost) unlimited... but i don't want to police that many accounts.

Make it so it is controlled by FTP. Then give everyone a .ini in their FTP folder… have a rule where all the servers must be called Server.exe and then have a program that will start/stop the servers based on the .ini value.

That way your not having to start/stop servers so they can do updates. You can also incorporate backups for a real business.

hmmm…. I'm not THAT epic with technology..... i think Manual remote access will be just fine.

And just like any good game publisher this way they can schedule their own down time for stuff. it gives me limited responsibility if their server is running or not. (unless the VM itself crashed, HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A VM is a computer that is completely run from the internet, it has no physical tower/laptop. IT works by …. errrr... i'm not sure ... it just does, and it has a fixed IP too.... also cause its already in the internet it DOES NOT need port forwarding because it has no router .

PS my service is BACK UP and here to stay, the more people who join the less it costs me and the longer it stays!