Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Map editor, problem

Lepongistedu63

Hello all.

(I'm french sorry for my english :s)

I have create my eclipse project. I want map, but i have create my first map, but how to change map ? I stay in first map, but i want create a others maps, but i can't. My questions is How to change map ?

Thanks.

Lepongistedu63

(Very sorry for my english =/)

In the Map Editor, in Properties, you'll see 4 textboxes lined in a cross, they all say 0.
What you want to do is change the direction of the box to the number of the map, so if the character goes up, go to the top box in the cross sign.

@Lepongistedu63:

> Hello all
>
> Sorry for this new questions : How insert one NPC in my map ? I've create 1 NPC But i can't insert !
>
> Thanks

Go into your map editor (/editmap) Then click properties, there's a little NPC section, just click one of the empty slots and choose your NPC.

And this is the Q&A section, ask as many questions as you need xP

Go to the "attributes" section of the map editor. There's an attribute called NPC Spawn. Click that, and the rest is fairly easy. Just choose the NPC and the direction it will be facing, then place is on the map wherever you want it to spawn.

Well the default chat with EO is not that great. It usually shows the text you enter in the chatbox below. But if you want to add in a conversation system, there are many of them under the tutorial section. You will need a copy of VB6 to insert it into the code though.