Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elemental Stones

zzuurraa

I am giving a basic idea of elemental  system, i don't have enough coding skills to make it, so this is how it works:
there are items like Fire Energy Stone, Water Energy Stone, Earth…., Wind.....,Dark....,Holy... and so and each of them can be put in weapon or armor if you put it in armor it will gain resistance to the element you put on it if you put it on weapon it will gain attack power of that element also you can make element based skills and it will boost power of the skill  and "elemented" armors will resist that type of skill. and it would be good if there would be GUI or written which element is used in equipment and how much resistance it has got.

Hope anyone can make this dream reality. :)

You can't expect anyone to code it for you. And btw, don't you think this is in the wrong section? This should be in the request resource, i think.

But I personally make a system like this wouldn't be hard. You just have to make an attribute structure in modtype that contain the data of the attribute, for example: name, extra stats, etc, then add a command to the item code, and when the attribute is applied to the item, just look at the stat bonus section and add the data of the attribute to it.

By attribute, i mean those fire energy stone, etc