Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Puting together team

rigpop98

hi guys well i currently i am working on my own MMORPG and i need a team well i am working on a 2D MMORPG and i cant make it my self.
so i want to tell a little about my MMoRpG
W
Story of the game:
well the games name is war of realms and as you hear in the name its a war betwen 5 diffrent realms.
well i am to lazy to tell the rest so just visit my website for more info about the game.

Well i currently need a

-Programmer that can add quest system and othe stuff to game. places left 2

-Mapper well i can map and i can do all the mapping but if some on want to do it to its OK. places left 1-2

-Website editi some one thst can make a htlm based website. plces left 1

-Music editor some one that can make ore find music for the game

- Paperdolls editor/maker some one that can make paper dolls for the game

- Tile set maker some one that can make tile sets

You may wonder why of so many projects well i got an big ide of making a game that will be so huge and so awsome with a gameing area that is bigger then in most other MMORPGs and the story that i made up i have been making up i my mind for years and now i want to full fill the dream.

For more info just reply in thid post ore visit my website and register there and we can talk.
Site link http://warofrealms.ucoz.com
My email: [email protected]

• 1 month later...
> Story of the game:
>
> well the games name is war of realms and as you hear in the name its a war betwen 5 diffrent realms.
>
> well i am to lazy to tell the rest so just visit my website for more info about the game.
>
> > You may wonder why of so many projects well i got an big ide of making a game that will be so huge and so awsome with a gameing area that is bigger then in most other MMORPGs **and the story that i made up i have been making up i my mind for years** and now i want to full fill the dream.
> >
> > **_and the story that i made up i have been making up i my mind for years_**
> >
> > What?
> >
> > Anyway, please go into more detail on all this.. It might attract more people. ;]