Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help please

killzoz

Okay i have been having this same issue and still did not got help, i am using Eclipse -  3.0 - Electrified Events trying to make maps and i do not know how to restart everything and make more maps for the MMORPG game… if someone please till me how to delete this tut and remove the npcs so i can make my own.

much appreciated

And by the way can you make your own items and interface GUI, if so can you please send me a link to make my own weapons and stuff much appreciated :)

In the server folder… simply go into \data\ folder and simply delete all the account files, animation files, bank files, item files, logs, maps, npcs, resources, shops and spells.. then start the server and it will re-create everything but blank.

Also, please wait at least 24 hours before bumping a topic. This is your heads up ;)

Enjoy!
-JC

First you gather the graphics you want and put them in the appropriate places in the Client/Data Files/Graphics folder….

Then, once you join your blank game... open your server, go to the player list, right click on yourself and make yourself an admin.

Finally, go back to the client and simply hit "Insert" and you will have all the game creation editors and such you will need.

So everything i need is in the client, i am kinda confused been working on this for 3 days now all i am wondering how can i delete your tut thing and make spawn points and stuff, i am new to this sorry for confusing you

Okay what i am trying to say is i want to make my own items and interface for the game and adding stuff like skill, etc can i do that all in the client/server

Just want to make this for my friends.