Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GetSpectrumData

Marsh

Just got started with Unity in school. Its a pretty fun engine and can conver to xbox 360 and ps3 to release commercial games.

Anyway, i am trying to get sound data to create a game where the entire 3d world is generated in real time based on the song you select. It will be similar to Audio Surf but in a 3D world.

A plan on making a "Shroom Hunter" Game where the colors and size of the shrooms are based on the song you pick.

Anyway, i finally got the sound data analysis working. Here is a demo if it on random blocks. I also included a tree to make sure that i could use it on any object. I can change the update time to make it more real time. Though if i leave it at default it will update 60 times a second and twitch out a lot.

I am also looking for 3D modelers if anyone wants to help me out with this. I mainly just need different mushrooms and a spaceship.

Voice Actors would also be appreciated. Let me know if you want to join or just comments.

Here is the demo: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/SoundTest/WebPlayer.html

Controls keys to move and mouse to change camera though the object that is important is right in front of you.