Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapping Opinions

TheAmanification

I'd like your opinion on a map.

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/152512a42aeaaaeb2f1c97d91441e360.bmp)

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/94750688ec3c12eb43b6516177502c59.bmp)

Which is better?
Or would it look better to extend the entire lower part?

@vinyl:

> This topic is for Q&A's

Technically he is asking a question that can be answered, so instead of posting a useless objective statement why not just post something constructive?

In my opinion the first one is better, however they both look very generic and 'basic' I must say. You defiantly need some foliage and minor details in there if you ever wish to separate your mapping skills from that of everyone else's on these forums.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of making spaces that users cannot reach. Why not get rid of the small cliff entirely and create a cave or something interactive, but now Im going off point.

Its good, but could.. and probably should be a hell of allot better if you wish to distinguish yourself.

@zerohero:

> Personally I'm not a huge fan of making spaces that users cannot reach. Why not get rid of the small cliff entirely and create a cave or something interactive, but now Im going off point.

I like the look of the small cliffs when you have several and the map is detailed. But that is just my opinion. Currently, I'm just experimenting with cliffs and do plan to add detail and whatnot.

Thank you for your criticism and ideas.