Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Orgins 2.3 with Implemented Quest System giving me grief

Chevemalibu

Hello, I just got the EO with the quest system implemented, and for some reason, every time I try to run the client, it gives me 'Run-time error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument.' I'm trying to run the client via a laptop with a 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS operating system installed. I've installed the EO runtimes, and I've registered the MSVBVM60 and vbscript .dll's. Is this happening just because I'm trying to run it on a Linux based OS, or is it something else?

Try running it on a Windows OS you know will work… if you have the same error you know it is the client... if you do not have the error, you know it is a linux thing...

I have never tried running Eclipse on any linux installation so I cannot be a lot of help but someone else may come along with more support.

Sorry and Goodluck!
JC

@jcsnider:

> Try running it on a Windows OS you know will work… if you have the same error you know it is the client... if you do not have the error, you know it is a linux thing...
>
> I have never tried running Eclipse on any linux installation so I cannot be a lot of help but someone else may come along with more support.
>
> Sorry and Goodluck!
> JC

Oh, that's a good idea, I should have thought of that…lawl

The only linux this would run on would be ubuntu, Iv done it. Ubuntu is one of the most highly supported linux system. Redhat, solaris ect dont work