Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crystalshire Developer Engine

Slasheree

I have a few questions about the engine.
1- What is the purpose of the Boot Settings ( Boot Map, Boot X, Boot Y )
2- What does the Moral: Boss Chamber do ?
3- I created an NPC to be a Boss and set to 'Attack on sight' and ajusted the range but it doesn't come to me, what might cause that ? My character level is higher ?

@Jumpahead:

> Hello Slasher.
> May I just state that crystalshire is a more advanced engine and it is unfinished. I believe the boss systems were not completed so that answers question's 2 and 3.

boss map means there is one boss npc and other npcs are normal but when you kill that other npcs they wont respawn until boss is killed

Boot map is not only on CrystalShire Developer Engine , It is on whole Eclipse Engine , Well boot map is where we set the respawn point , For example if you set the boot map = 1 Boot x = 15 boot y  = 16 , If you died you will respawn on that map .. Its good for arena and more.. And about that Range , If the range is 5 that means he will come to you if you are 4 tiles away from it..

hope it helps
–-----

Sorry my bad at english

@Slasher:

> I have a few questions about the engine.
> 1- What is the purpose of the Boot Settings ( Boot Map, Boot X, Boot Y )
> 2- What does the Moral: Boss Chamber do ?
> 3- I created an NPC to be a Boss and set to 'Attack on sight' and ajusted the range but it doesn't come to me, what might cause that ? My character level is higher ?

1\. As Sherwin explained, this is respawn point
2\. As Dethbeam explained.
3\. It may be because you are admin, attack on sight npcs wont attack you if you are admin

@Deathbeam:

> boss map means there is one boss npc and other npcs are normal but when you kill that other npcs they wont respawn until boss is killed

I guess there's something wrong in mine, when I kill small enemies they still respawn, but when I kill the boss they all die too  ._.