Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aranoth Screenshots

I figured id show some screenshots of my progress. First off here is the main menu. Leave comments here and anything you think should need editing.
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6f33ca321ade29cd0037fd6a32711849.PNG)
More to be comming.
Thanks to WillowWISP for the amsing background.

Background is sexy, black stuff at the top and bottom would look better if they weren't faded in, dropshadow on the buttons' text is too low, and the border is too dark on the bottom. Not a bad start by any means.

Thanks man. The reason there darker is because f the grass at the bottom, and the sky is clear on top. What do you mean if they werent faded in. Like make is movie style black?

I think this looks very professional. I see some people make theirs looks very… Well, let's say not good. it looks like you took time and made this look the way you wanted it to. Not, in a rush and wanting a quick comment or post. I do two thumbs up to this.

Yea I got to take that out and make somthing better. And Yea williwisp said it was cool. He ade it for his friends rpg, I left a coment, and I emailed him and he said it was cool to use it.