Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My newest work

soo i made this up yesterday what do you think?
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/312748bf1d3464b9ba6c5fc1eb5c3577.bmp)

Sword looks awful. It's flat as hell, has little to no shading, and has a retarded ridge at the top.

I haven't done this in a while.

Either remove the black outline, or fix the inside to make it work properly. Right now it doesn't fit together well, and it makes the sword look bad. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you tried to make the "retarded ridge" look like a break in the sword. Didn't do it right. Erase it. You're probably going to tell me this is your first time making a sword, (even though I know it's not), and I'm going to say that I don't care. If you get praised and people tell you that a shit piece of work looks amazing, you'll never improve. And we want you to improve, right?

I come back, just to see that nothing has changed. I'm going to help bring that change, in the arts department, at least. I'm not sure if Kreator is here, but it would be a good help if he was.

Hue shifting. I'm not going to explain it, I'm going to tell you exactly what to do. The yellow on the handle should be gold. Then the gold should have a darker orange for the shade, not that awful dingy "i've been here for a week" piss yellow that you have. And when I say "i've been here for a week", I mean the piss, not you. Don't make the handle brown. Make it onyx.

To not over load your brain, I'm going to leave it at this until you post something new. Sorry son, but you're my welcome back present.