Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys, I'm new here and i need your help please.

DarkGhost

Just make sure the other computer has the library files installed, then copy it over to the other computer and find out your server's local address(usually in the server's title bar), you can use this address to connect to your server from any IP address inside your local network so long as you adjust the IP= line in your config file.

Ok, i'll try that, and see what happens, and thanks very much for helping me and answering my questions..and sorry for asking many questions, i just wanted to be sure, and everything goes right, so thanks again ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

> So i only need to share the ''Client'' and the ''Date files'' to the other computer?
>
> and i was just wondering The Client folder or just the Client…?

you can add the files on a folder and share it , Or you can just share the files if you extract it with winrar or compressed folder

• 1 month later...
I added the files to winrar, and uploaded it to a website, and downloaded it to another computer to try it, but it says "Run-time error '339':"

"Component 'RICHTX32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

So i don't know, can any one give me some tips or something..