Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Questions about levels and exp?

TheLordOfTheManor

Sorry if the answers to these questions are in a really obvious place and I happened to miss them but I just couldn't find these answers.

1) What is default max level in EO?

2) Is there an exp table anywhere on the forums? (EXP needed to level)

3) Where in the source is the max level and exp table? (So I can change some numbers).

Thank you for answering these questions, I really appreciate it!

1)I don't know the default max level for sure, but you can set this in (mod constants.) of the server and client.

2)The exp needed to level you set yourself I believe in the source.

3)They're both located in the server and client sources in what is called mod constants.

> An exp table was given by Kajamaz. It is calculated using an algorithm that can be found in the source and can be opened using VB6\. (Also the algorithm is located Server side. Meaning in the server source)

Thank you. And yes to ^ I do have VB Enterprise. Do you have a link to the table? And in which module can I find the algorithm? I see the max level in mod constants (set to 100) but not the exp,

The algorithm must most probably in modPlayer or modCombat. Sub name might be something near to calculating level or leveling up and might be called in the place where an NPC/Player is attacked.

I don't think the link still exists due to the change of forums. You can check in the resources thread.

> The algorithm must most probably in modPlayer or modCombat. Sub name might be something near to calculating level or leveling up and might be called in the place where an NPC/Player is attacked.
>
> I don't think the link still exists due to the change of forums. You can check in the resources thread.

Thank you, I will check it out.