Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3.0 Shops Broken? :(

Zzbrandon

The Shopkeeper NPC type is misleading, it only makes them stand still, it does not allow you to link your shop to them. Place them somewhere on the map, and have a Shop attribute next to them to open your shop(Or have an event open the shop after you speak to it).

And you can't edit those stats directly, you can only add base stats that influence these stats.

> The Shopkeeper NPC type is misleading, it only makes them stand still, it does not allow you to link your shop to them. Place them somewhere on the map, and have a Shop attribute next to them to open your shop(Or have an event open the shop after you speak to it).
>
> And you can't edit those stats directly, you can only add base stats that influence these stats.

I still like it because they don't talk. I use them for NPCs that I don't want talking.

Put them behind a table and put your shop in front of it. When someone comes into the shop they will just walk up only to find that the shop pops up.

> I never said that you said that it was a bad thing. If you were directing that comment at me. If not, then I agree. ![:lol:](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.png)

And I never said that you said that she said that was a bad thing. c(: