Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking to join a team

Eevee204

I'm planning to keep this pretty short, so I'm going to write a huge essay on my skills, why you should have me, blah de blah de blah, just the basics here and there and if you want me then you'd get the extra information. Okay!

Hi all, my name is Sythnet, I'm studying Computer Science at University using Python and C#, I have a good knowledge of the VB environment. I'm currently looking to join a team that has already started working on a project.

My skills revolve around programming languages (Visual Basic, C#, Java) and scripting languages (HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript). I do on occasions draw GUIs, sprites and other objects, but they are more of a placement holder.

I don't work free, but I don't purely accept money payment - I can do a design in exchange for a sprite for one of my games or a sound track. (I MAY WORK FOR FREE IF I LIKE YOUR GAME DESIGN)

How to contact me (and the chances/delay of me reply to that method) -

Skype (Username: Sythnet): I'm on Skype when I'm online, I'd reply to that whenever I'm on

E-mail ([email protected]) I check once in the morning (10am GMT+0), once in the afternoon (4pm GMT+0) and once at night (10pm GMT+0)

Forums: Whenever I remember to come on this forums, which the last time I was two days ago.

Don't reply back here because the chances are you'd never get a response, unless you want to bump it for me, then sure go ahead.

YOUR TEAM - There is a certain team expectation I expect if I'm working in a team. They have to pull their own weight, so if you got someone who is a mapper who basically clicks on the screen and says look what I did guys! Then don't bother asking me to join

Cool, well that's about it

• 2 weeks later...