Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few questions about Lighting's Pet System

AlexTCGPro

Hello!.

Long time ago I started making my own custom version of eclipse origins using the source tutorial index, now I have the Nightly eclipse(actually Dragon Eclipse) and I have many new things to learn, so excuse me if I ask something too obvious ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png).

I have the lighting's pet system(plus the pet summon system) and I want to know if i can make something like this(if i can, tell me how please):

In my game the players can only have one pet, but the pet can be changed by completing quest(quest system), by events(events system), by trading(if possible) and by buying from the shops in game(the summon item).

What I want its when the pet change, the skills the player has change according the pet (ex: if you have a fire pet your character can use fire skills).

Or if i can make the pet have skills (but I think making the player change skills when he change his pet will be easier).

I also wanna know if I can make the pet have his stats like this:

```

Pet's HP = Pet's HP stat + Owner's HP stat / 2

(ex: 10 + 16 / 2 = 18)

```

I think those things are possible but I don't know how to apply them in my game.

(Sorry if I write something wrong, I speak spanish but I think everything in this topic looks fine)