Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attack animated when used on player

Midgardo

I hope it was this part, i copied it and pasted it, i dont know a lot of this programming things.

' send animation

If n > 0 Then

If Not overTime Then

If spellnum = 0 Then Call SendAnimation(mapnum, Item(GetPlayerEquipment(attacker, Weapon)).Animation, MapNpc(mapnum).Npc(mapNpcNum).x, MapNpc(mapnum).Npc(mapNpcNum).y)

End If

Thanks

Whoops, my bad. That piece of code is actually correct(Although not entirely! It has to be adjusted still). That's what I get for skimming over it at work!

Anyway, adding the following code should work:

```
' send animation

If n > 0 Then

If spellnum = 0 Then

Call SendEffect(GetPlayerMap(Victim), Item(n).Effect, GetPlayerX(Victim), GetPlayerY(Victim))

Call SendAnimation(GetPlayerMap(Victim), Item(n).Animation, GetPlayerX(Victim), GetPlayerY(Victim))

SendMapSound Attacker, GetPlayerX(Victim), GetPlayerY(Victim), SoundEntity.seItem, n

End If

End If
```

Remember to place it UNDER these lines:

```
' Check for weapon

n = 0

If GetPlayerEquipment(Attacker, Weapon) > 0 Then

n = GetPlayerEquipment(Attacker, Weapon)

End If
```

It works fine on Windows 7 actually! You just need to make sure to run the setup as Administrator! Then when it reboots your PC, it crashes. (No worries ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)), once that happens just make sure you run ACMBOOT.exe and it'll continue installing just fine.