Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SKY] Not Compile

Grilo13

Hello guys
I can not compile the changes made to the source, the following error appears : "Method or data member nor found"

But I have not changed anything in EventEditorInit

PRINT:

>! ![](http://i67.tinypic.com/30vc87d.jpg)

Components

>! ![](http://i66.tinypic.com/2dugiu1.jpg)

what do I need to do?

When you installed VB6 did you run the setup software as admin? If not uninstall VB6 and reinstall it with admin privileges on the Setup.exe

That's the only help I can offer…. I ran the VB6 setup as admin and have had 0 issues.... hope it helps, I didn't run into any issues outside of that myself.

@'Diefool':

> When you installed VB6 did you run the setup software as admin? If not uninstall VB6 and reinstall it with admin privileges on the Setup.exe
>
> That's the only help I can offer…. I ran the VB6 setup as admin and have had 0 issues.... hope it helps, I didn't run into any issues outside of that myself.

I installed VB6 on a windows xp and the error continues. :(

The error accuses the **.Tabs **

sometimes in vb6 the tabs break, to fix it up in the top left click "project" then click component, there should be a list of check boxes popping up, see if any saying tabs are checked, if not check them and save.
Normally when this happens it messes up other stuff too.
I am going by memory here and dont have vb6 installed anymore but basically find an old working copy of eclipse, and compare its component check boxes to your current ones and make the required changes. I only remember this off the top of my head because i once spent a few hours with the same problem. Cheers!

@'or3o':

> sometimes in vb6 the tabs break, to fix it up in the top left click  "project"  then click component,  there should be a list of check boxes popping up,  see if any saying tabs are checked, if not check them and save.
>    Normally when this happens it messes up other stuff too.
> I am going by memory here and dont have vb6 installed anymore but basically find an old working copy of eclipse, and compare its component check boxes to your current ones and make the required changes. I only remember this off the top of my head because i once spent a few hours with the same problem. Cheers!

You are probably right, I just noticed I can't see a required component in his screen shot because it needs to be scrolled….

Under "Controls" tab make sure you have "Microsoft Rich Textbox Control 6.0 (SP6)" checked

Ticked all the boxes on the components and the error continues … I've tried running vb6 on windows xp and the error continues ... ]
the error applies only in .TABS

When I give the command " start" the client opens normally , the problem is only compile .

Ja do not know what to do, maybe @SkywardRiver knows exactly which component is missing

Okay go into Client -> Components -> Controls and make sure the following are ticked:

Microsoft Rich Textbox Control 6.0
Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP4)
Microsoft Winsock Control 6.0 (SP4)

Then click "Apply" and save your project. Exit out and then load it back up and it should be working fine.

@'SkywardRiver':

> Okay go into Client -> Components -> Controls and make sure the following are ticked:
>
> Microsoft Rich Textbox Control 6.0
> Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (SP4)
> Microsoft Winsock Control 6.0 (SP4)
>
> Then click "Apply" and save your project. Exit out and then load it back up and it should be working fine.

It did not work , still the same error.
I think there is no solution  :(

@'sherwin':

> After you add the components
> add also the tool itself
>
> because the tab that break turn into picturebox, so you have to readd it again

Thank you! @[sherwin](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/user-51107.html) 

Really the Tabs turned picturebox , I had not even seen .
I downloaded a new Client and is compiling normally.
And thanks to all who somehow tried to help .