Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help to remove "lose items on death"

zeph77

Hey everyone, first I want to say yes,,, I found the part under **'onDeath sub'** which had a part about if a player dies **all items** in inventory plus equipped **would be dropped**. I removed this part but the problem is I can't build so that it updates the original file. It wont open serverlog or something related to that and I think the reason why is there is library files missing(that i'm sure I have to download). So I wanted to ask if anyone can **do** this for me, I know I can do it myself but the only languages i've been around are C++ and basic C. There's stuff for that cause its updated constantly but VB is no longer updated so there's not much to get. So can anyone do this for me as a simple task? I'm using Eclipse Advanced, whichever is done either by downloading it or me sending my folder with the stuff. Just send me a PM if interested and Thanks if possible and I just need it done as soon if possible if that's ok. That was one thing I forgot about and it would make the game I want to make much calm instead of people raging. **Sorry** if this is off topic or not related to this board, If I had everything I'm sure I can do it.