Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aranoth .NET Engine

I'm a little confused as to why you have trouble with printing text to a rich text box when an account is created but you can managed to create a "framework" under the guise of an operating system. I'm honestly at a loss. Really. Let me add that I like the fact that you're trying to reproduce Eclipse in .NET, and that I bare no ill-will towards anything you do; what I do wish to see, however, is a bit of honesty.

> I'm a little confused as to why you have trouble with printing text to a rich text box when an account is created but you can managed to create a "framework" under the guise of an operating system. I'm honestly at a loss. Really. Let me add that I like the fact that you're trying to reproduce Eclipse in .NET, and that I bare no ill-will towards anything you do; what I do wish to see, however, is a bit of honesty.

If it was as simple as printing tex into a textbox, then yes I would be at a loss too. However thats not the issue. The issues is that Im having are the Regestration packets not bein sent to the server correctly. This is likely due to an error with my clsBuffer module. There for nothing shows up in the server og when an account is created, but the account shows up in my server directory. On the other hand, the very, VERY, beggining of my video I stated that this is NOT ECLIPSE rewritten, its a new eninge, just with the look and feel like current eclipse. For example, the graphics engine is in OpenGL, (thanks to crest for suggesting), and all the game editors are separate from the actuall game client. Aside from the, just a hell of a lor less of code, and correct algorithms for starters.

You have released an Active X client, making an 'Operating system' and now your doing this in the space of 1 week. Seems a little odd and perculier to be able to do all of this within that space of time…

~Kibbelz

*Edit*

Forgot to say good luck. well.. good luck!

Made the activeX client months ago and disbanded it. Working on an operating system for my senior project. And this engine just for fun. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)