Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Splattered Dev Build (On Hiatus) but Fun to Try out!

Rob Janes

For those who want to try out Splattered (currently on Hiatus - but want to see the power of TrueVision 3D (Dx9) and VB6…check this out...

WARNING...HORRIBLE PROGRAMMER ART AND GUI!

And yes I'm aware of the horrible lack of organization...this is what happens with early stages of development that was never meant to be shown...![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

[www.samugames.com/eclipse/SplatteredDev.zip](http://www.samugames.com/eclipse/SplatteredDev.zip)

1\. Download and Install

2\. In your C:\Program Files (x86)\Splattered Dev Build\ directory, you'll see Client/Server.

3\. Launch the Server.exe

4\. Launch SPLATTERED.exe

5\. Login as Test/test or create your own account.

6\. To start playing, on the Game tab hit "I'm ready" to toggle ready for the next match or "Oh Shit I'm not ready" to stay in the lobby

7\. Profit!

What sort of video card are you running Bud? TV3D has some issues with some cards. Yes, while the server doesn't have an actual play window, it still initializes TV3D and would still encounter vid. card errors. That's likely the issue.

And no, there's no need to restart, that's just Install Creator being it's dumb self.

> What sort of video card are you running Bud? TV3D has some issues with some cards. Yes, while the server doesn't have an actual play window, it still initializes TV3D and would still encounter vid. card errors. That's likely the issue.
>
> And no, there's no need to restart, that's just Install Creator being it's dumb self.

Sapphire 6970\. I should have zero problems playing anything unless it's using dated/deprecated tech, which it looks like it may be an issue. Had a gander at that library; last update was quite a while ago, wasn't it?