Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runtime error '53' File not found

dzidex4

1\. Yes

I downloaded a tileset and swapped it to bmp format.

Then I have uploaded it to change its name to '3 '

I turned on the server before the game and walked in the admin panel.

I turned and edit maps with no moving tileset for 3 jumped the problem

> idiocy

Get out of this board.

Did you actually open the file up in an image editor and save it as a bmp or did you rename it in the explorer? The latter doesn't work, you actually have to open it up in image editing software and then save it as a .bmp.

> Get out of this board.

do you even know what was in the post before he edited it? It was just a simple "yes") that's why I put those pics. First know what happened, then make action. Only because your rank is high, doesn't mean you can talk like that.

> do you even know what was in the post before he edited it? It was just a simple "yes") that's why I put those pics. First know what happened, then make action. Only because your rank is high, doesn't mean you can talk like that.

There was absolutely no need for your post. You could've said "Could you please explain your problem a bit further?" but instead you decided to post memes.

> There was absolutely no need for your post. You could've said "Could you please explain your problem a bit further?" but instead you decided to post memes.

*oh dear, and here I start another fight… * *sigh*

I'll stop you here, we are going off topic.

(I posted memes because I watch too many, i start thinking in memes, it's a blessing and a curse...)