Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

32767 max consume exp/hp/mp

Squish

If anybody could do it for me, I would be very glad if you could make potions give 32767 exp/hp/mp, it would be very useful! ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) I really hate when you're doing projects and you just can't get very much HP from potions when you need to. So if anybody could possibly do it, I would appreciate it very, VERY much! ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Assuming you have visual basic 6 installed open up the client and double click "FrmEditor_item" in the forms section. Find the scrollbar for the object you want to change, for example health then right click it and hit properties. In the properties section under misc you will see a min and max value, the max value is currently 32767, change that to whatever you want.

> Assuming you have visual basic 6 installed open up the client and double click "FrmEditor_item" in the forms section. Find the scrollbar for the object you want to change, for example health then right click it and hit properties. In the properties section under misc you will see a min and max value, the max value is currently 32767, change that to whatever you want.

I'm pretty sure that's the max value for scroll bars actually, I can't remember; haven't used Visual Basic in months.

You could use a textbox, and parse the string as an integer.

```
Item(bla).RestoreHealth = val(txtHealth.Text)
```

Should be something like that.