Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runetime Error 429 Fix

Marsh

Let me get this out of the way so no one is confused

****************************THIS ONLY WORKS FOR XP. IF IT FAILS ON VISTA, I CAN'T HELP YOU.ITS NOT MY JOB TO HELP YOU, I DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. STOP ASKING ME. ONCE AGAIN ZP ONLY!!! IF YOU COME ON MSN AND ASK "WHY DOESN'T IT WORK ON VISTA, I WILL BLOCK YOU AND HATE YOU. I'M TIRED OF THIS STUFF!!!****************************
-the "doesn't need newbs" Grayfox

BY SHADOWSNAKE

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Hello everyone.Are you haven some troubles with the error 429,and can't quite fix it,well good old shadowsnake is here to help with my error 429 fix guide.

Okay so first of goto the server folder of your game.Now find any files that have activex or that are dlls(hope you know what those are if not i'll post a image version of this.Now these files should have activex under the names or should say .dll after the name.So now that u have found these files follow these instructions:

1.Open up my computer
2.open local disc
3.Find the windows folder.
4.open system or system32
5.find the file Regsvr32.exe
6.now drag the activex or dlls on to the Regsvr32.exe file simple just drag and drop.
7.Well thats about it. biggrin.gif

*EDIT* READ THIS !!! ITS HELLA IMPORTANT FOR FIX
Make sure you run all of these. Every single on!
1.Start > Run > Regsvr32.exe Dao350.dll
2.Start > Run > Regsvr32.exe dx7vb.dll

1.Start > Run >Regsvr32.exe cmcs21.ocx
2.Start > Run >Regsvr32.exe msscript.ocx
*EDIT DONE*

there you go this should be easy.If anyone ones finds methods for other engines please post them here and i'll add them.

There is a file that needs to be registered so that windows knows where to find and run it from. It's called dx7vb.dll it should be in c:\windows\system32 if you are on windows XP or 2000\. You need to find where it is and go to Start then Run… then type in "regsvr32 c:\thepath\tothe\file\dx7.dll" (without the quotes). That should fix your problem.