Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Engine for a Zombie shooter

DAK3

I want to make a zombie shooter… I need an engine with Quest system , (guild system), crafting , and "arena" map (i think a free for all map)

In the forum there is any Zombie/human Pistol/rocket tile/item/sprite?

I'll answer for you.

**No**, do it yourself. Making games isn't about asking and getting some**one** else's work, it's about you and your motivation.

If you have no coding skills, learn to code. It's not that hard, really good example is that you kinda **like** edit other**s** engines or examples.

And if **you**'re extremely lazy or just aren't interested, HIRE someone. No one's going to work for free. I know it sucks, but what are you going to do?

Thank you**.**

> I'll answer for you.
>
> **No**, do it yourself. Making games isn't about asking and getting some**one** else's work, it's about you and your motivation.
>
> If you have no coding skills, learn to code. It's not that hard, really good example is that you kinda **like** edit other**s** engines or examples.
>
> And if **you**'re extremely lazy or just aren't interested, HIRE someone. No one's going to work for free. I know it sucks, but what are you going to do?
>
> Thank you**.**

Subtle.

> I want to make a zombie shooter… I need an engine with Quest system , (guild system), crafting , and "arena" map (i think a free for all map)
>
> In the forum there is any Zombie/human Pistol/rocket tile/item/sprite?

Take a look at the "Custom Versions" section of this forum. There's bound to be something there. However, ideally, you should make it yourself. Custom versions have a tendency to be filled with bugs.

> This should go to hall of shame xD
>
> On-Topic: No-one, ever, will just give you an custom engine, just for you, like a gift. Ask someone to do it, or code it.

All of your posts belong in the hall of shame. Shut it.

> I want to make a zombie shooter… I need an engine with Quest system , (guild system), crafting , and "arena" map (i think a free for all map)
>
> In the forum there is any Zombie/human Pistol/rocket tile/item/sprite?

Your best bet on the tile/item/sprite sheets is to do a search. There's a few topics with a lot of good stuff in them; just use the keywords for what you're looking for. As for the engine, you can readily edit any of the official sources or take a gander at the custom versions; once again it's implied that you do a search, find something as closely resembling what you need as you can, then post questions in the appropriate topic relating directly to that engine.

As for the rest of yall; try to be a little nicer. Guy asked a very simple question.

> [Just read this, before acting all high & might](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/113011-dont-know-the-answer-dont-reply/)

I have to report you on a daily basis for that same reason. Don't even bother.