Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where the hell can I find this version of CS:DE?

Elihu

Okay, i'm confused to the point of insanity. I keep seeing this version or something similar to CS:DE that has either a quest system or the ability to have multiple characters on one account and I would like to ask WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND THIS? ._. . I've been seeing it for a long time and I really have spent too much time looking for one so I decided to ask.

> Yeah, like that! And Wtf the superbowl was on? Never knew that >v>

I don't think I'll ever release my version, since I've put way too much effort in it, and also to keep people feeling obligated to learn vb6 like I did xP

If in the future I put 2 languages (portuguese + english) in my game, you could play it and take features from it or ideas

> I don't think I'll ever release my version, since I've put way too much effort in it, and also to keep people feeling obligated to learn vb6 like I did xP
>
> If in the future I put 2 languages (portuguese + english) in my game, you could play it and take features from it or ideas

I'm not that good to take things from VB6 codes which is why i'm trying to find a cs with it.