Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Camosun college

Marsh

Well, The day has come unfortintly. After taking a year of a chef training course i half to spend a month of my summer doing a intensive training and then taking a final exam. If all goes well when i come out i will be a certified chef. The bad part is i have to stay with some guy that i dont no in any way with there roomate i dont no in any way. I will also be broke and "school" ends at 2 Pm so i will have nothing to do for hours on end in a place i dont even no. Did i mention he doesnt have a computer? or internet? or a tv or well…... anything?

I have been told that i can use the computers at the college campus so i will proberly still be active on eclipse ( maybe more so becouse ill be so bored and i dont want to go "home" ). But if that turns out to be a lie i will be gone from eclipse for awhile. Since im using school computers i will obvisally not have access to the Eclipse source code. Teamspeak or any other application of any kind. So much for hitting level 60 this summer in wow :lol: . Anyway, have a great summer guys and i will proberly see you soon if all goes well.

Mods... Its all up to you now.