Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Script problems

jazzman170

ok this realy sucks. just all of a sudden my scripts stop working…the only thing that has changed is the damn auto-updater always doing its thing every now and then, and this time its realy done it. I have not added any new scripts or anything, and my entire scripts are not working. I cant use anything like /8ball /help /admin /anything! no matter what i use nothing is working. It all worked like 2-3 weeks ago and now that 2-3 weeks has passed and i decide to run my server to work on it once again, i cant! does anybody have any similar problems? and also, when i try to post my whole main.txt in here, i cant cause it says its blocked and wont let me continue due to it possibly being me trying to hack into the system! wtf is up with all this shit????? sorry guys but i have about had it, i didnt do all my scripting work and adding all my things into the scripts for nothing. Does anybody have any solution? please, it is realy pissing me off.

If their is anybody scripters that can check my main.txt then PLEASE! i beg of you, PLEASE find the problem, i realy want my server to work with what i have in the scripts. Here it is in the link below, since i cant post it, i uploaded it to sendmefile.com Here it is:

http://www.sendmefile.com/00441051