Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Future of the Forum

Marsh

Hello, Marsh here :). Anyway Create Forum.com is our forum host and recently they have started a whole new forum company which leads me to believe that they will not be thinking of us much more. They our not very helpfull and since we our not the host we can not import styles add mods our change the forum in any way either then the default settings. It is truly annoying to have our forums remotly hosted.

Luckily i have a plan to host the forums myself. This will lead to more customization and possible a large upgrade to the forums. Here is the complication, They do not allow you to grab all your files and leave. Second complication. Eclipse is the biggest forum they our currently hosting. They said that they will Send me a complete backup of my Forum for 25 $ US. With the complete "backup" i can use it to start the forum on my own host and then restore ALL the posts accounts and information. Nothing will be lost.

So if you would like to help this cause please donate some money to [email protected] I have never forced poeple to pay for Eclipse and the team has always done this out of there spare time and charity, It is not much money and it will help Eclipse's Future. Anyone who Donates Will get a item from the Shop that you will not be able to purchase showing that you donated. This is not ment to do anything just show that you helped out the forum.

Current Progress:
![](http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6677/progressry3.jpg)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=marshmellowman0%40hotmail%2ecom&item_name=Eclipse%20new%20Forum%20Donation%20Service&item_number=420&no_shipping=2&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=CAD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8
0$