Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cd cover Artist Warning : Some languge my not be suitable for young ppl.

Niko

Hey guys whats up. Some of u may have known i was in a band called "Bitches Biscuits & Gravy", well im out and back with my old band called "Troubled Youth" now, and we are putting out a single soon called "Hoes And Toes". We sing a kinda rap / rock genre. We used to be pretty big in are town. And i want to bring us back. We are clowns yes. The song is about how we dont like to have sex, we like to fuck with are Toe. So i need a cd cover, and right now its been taking my damn freinds to long, so idk whats goin on with um. If anyone could do this it would be greatly apreceaited, and ur credits will be on the cd packet. And if we get big, u made the cd cover for some famous guys.

Anyway…. What im looking for is a Big toe stickin out of the ground, with like dirt a grass and rocks/flowers, ya no the ground stuff. The toes has to be ugly and the toe nail crusty. Then theirs gotta be a chick sitting on the top with her legs down over it. And shes gotta look hot, maybe even a stripper, or some chick in a swim suit. Thanks guy, and please dotn submit any crappie pics made in paint, or anything that dosent look good, u gotta put some effort in it. Uhhh... if multi ppl post one then best ones win, but we might put urs in the packet. Thanks guys we realy need this. We will put ur name in the creds, and i will make a fully custom gui for ya game. Thanks guys. -Niko-