Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

<updated!>My first first midi composition(s)</updated!>

Vortigem

I downloaded the midi maker last night that Homicidal Monkey posted earlier & started to slowly teach myself how to read musical notes through trial and error. The link below is the what I came up with afterwards, but by the time I finished it, I think I learned enough to where I could do something a little better and less repetitive. Please check it out and let me know what you think, and if you like it by all means you may use it but please give credit.
Suggestions would be great as welll  :-)

I was going for a 'boss era' type vibe:
http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1166111874.mid

–------------Update---------------
Wow, I've been playing with this midi creator all day and I believe I've found a new love! Homicidal Monkey thank you for linking this program!
I've managed to compose a 'more advanced' midi, please check it out below, it has a gloomy castle/church dungeon vibe to it:

I call it ' Ebonlos '
http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1166117618.mid

Please note these are incomplete (they do not have endings yet & need finishing touches, but I may not release the finished product(s) and reserve them for DoL.)
I also had an idea for the in game music, the main reason I was not planning on using it in DoL was because it is annoying to run through 3 areas and here the same music start and interrupt each time, so to make up for that, I can put a buffer entry on all of them, say 20 seconds, after the 20 seconds are up that means the player will most likely stay in that specific map for a while and I can ease the music in slowly so it's not a sudden start.