Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse: C++ (Gone under Secret Development)

jime307

I started "porting" Eclipse to C++ as of now I'm just starting the Base so don't look for or ask for a release for at least a month or two(quite possibly longer) It's going to be able to do everything that EE can except less buggily and with far less errors and lag. I'll probably use OpenGL graphics so it can be cross-platform (plus have some sexy graphics features/capabilities) . Right now I don't need any help with the Development but I might need some testers later down the road.

I'll get some Screenshots or something up when I can but I highly doubt anyone would think that the basic shell it is right now is exciting.

@ Admins/Mods:
I'm just doing this for the Benefit of Eclipse, free of Charge and I will most defeniatly release source so please don't lock this or anything or say I'm doing something against eclipse, because really this is just to help. If you want to move this to a more appropriate section, fine by me, but please don't delete or lock it.

BTW: If anyone can think of a more exciting name than Eclipse: C++ I'd love to hear it, sorry I'm so uncreative.