Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to make my Eclipse game auto update

totidarmala

excusme, how to make my Eclipse game auto update ?, now iam a developer game in my eclipse and my friend play with me, so i add new paperdolls and character, i try the new character, but why my friend see me like disappear?, please help me thx

it's hard to function this autoupdater for newbie's so don't bother asking me

[http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/105234-eclipse-multi-purpose-autoupdater/](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/index.php?/topic/105234-eclipse-multi-purpose-autoupdater/)

> excusme, how to make my Eclipse game auto update ?, now iam a developer game in my eclipse and my friend play with me, so i add new paperdolls and character, i try the new character, but why my friend see me like disappear?, please help me thx

Your friend's graphics folder needs to contain the same graphics as your graphics folder does.

Basically this topic wasn't resolved. He wants it to have the game upgrade automatically when he runs the Eclipse Origins.exe. So here how I would go with this. The EO is basically run on Main(). You will have to take the code from Main() from the autoupdater and put it in here. You want it to unload the frmMenu while the autoupdater is open. You will have to change few things in the autoupdater coding to make it function like a built-in. But make sure that you change the name of the autoupdater from frmMain to something else, before adding the form to your client or create a new form in your client. The rest is basically very easy.