Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm Calling you out Godlord

jime307

I'm About sick of you. You brag in every fucking thread you post in and you're not that fucking smart.

Example, You always tell people to do their research but you don't do enough either,
@Godlord:

> Allegro sucks. It's not the pwnage. If you think so then think again. OpenGL combined with some other libraries and Direct X are way better than Allegro.
>
> I think you stop before you begin this misery. You do not have enough experience to program an engine in C++.
>
> Examples:How can you make a 3D engine when you only got **some** experience? Easy answer: rip-off, copy + paste,… You just made some contradiction.
> If you want to make an engine. Knowing this is a must. Sorry but you're not even close to good enough to start making some basic engine let stand the next Eclipse.
> A basic shell? At the first day a good programmer should be a lot further. Again this proves that you lack a lot of required experience.
> Right now I suggest to stop this. You don't know where you're getting yourself into.
> 3D easier than 2D? If you got some crap 2D library supporting weird things and there's no such thing called "Easy" in C++.
>
> Regards, Godlord.

In regard, research Allegro first, it has plugins for both DirectX and OpenGL along with lots and lots of other primary graphics controllers for almost every OS.

> Who am I?
>
> Let me introduce myself, if you don't know me yet. I am Godlord or Stephan J.R. van Schaik. I know a lot of programming and scripting languages very well. I have several project in C, C++ and Assembly. I am probably very young for the knowledge I have, I am fourteen years old. This is because I worked with computers since I was 2 years old. The first computer I had was an Amiga 1000 after that an Amiga 2000\. Probably unknown to you. I still have these computers and I still love to work with them. These computers supported Amiga Assembly, C++ and C too. Comparing them to Windows, these computers were powerful. Amiga supported multi-tasking, 4096 pallete graphics, Wave sound, etc. While Windows didn't even exist and DOS only supported 16 pallete colours and mono-tasking and MIDI sound. Anyway I am born in 1993 (if the age is incorrect, which is possible.). I am Dutch and I live in The Netherlands. Well I will stop talking about me and begin about C++.

Bullshit you've been "Working with" computers since age two, more like mashing buttons. What you really are is a coky-ass fourteen year old kid who thinks he's good with computers well I got one thing to say about that

**PROVE IT**
I've NEVER seen an example of your work, your retarted website is ALWAYS down, never seen a screenshot, never used one of your programs.

A **professional programmer** (as you consider yourself) doesn't come to a website with a engine that could let a 4yearold make a game (no offense) they make there own, you're not as good as people think you are and we both know it.

Lock this, Delete this, I don't give a shit, I shared my opinion and that's what I wanted