Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Site Changes

Marsh

Hey guys, im sure a few of you are wondering what happened to the website today. As you may have noticed I have not been updating Eclipse as much as i used to the past year or so. This is due to college and my increasing busyness. Rather then let the site go into a slow decline and eventual death i have decided to hand it over to [**Amish**](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/user/78468-amish/). He has been developing a new version of the engine that boasts some pretty powerful features. This will give everyone a new update as you know Eclipse hasnt really had a proper update in a long time. I will let him go into all the new features of the engine himself. Hopefully this can rejuvinate the forums and bring Eclipse back to its former glory.

**What will change?**

Not a lot really, Amish plans on keeping the site the way it is while promoting the new version. If you payed for a ad on the side of the site it will stay until your time runs out. If your site was hosting by me and touchofdeathforums it will continue to be hosted. All this means is a new owner and new features. I continue to have my admin powers so if you need help with something i can still help you out.

**Indiegogo Campaign and Eclipse++?**

Eclipse++ will continued to be developed and the money that was donated via IndieGoGo will still be put towards the engine. It will no longer be called Eclipse++ though. The topic will still be on Eclipse if you are looking for it though it will most likely be renamed in the days to come. It will still get released just under a new name. Everyone who has SVN access continues to do so.