Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can someone please…

igloo9

Can someone please edit the Ee2.7 source and do these 2 things for me for my game?

1\. Ee2.7 spell fix - the spells don't cast right now.  Do not say they do because they don't.  I've target the monster, memorized the spell, pressed insert, clicked cast, nothing does it, so don't tell me it does.  It does not cast…so can someone please fix this?

2\. Text color change - right now when you type, the letters in the chat bubble above your char is in white, can someone change it to dark gray?

DO NOT SAY THAT.  I've said it so many times, INSERT WON'T CAST EITHER, how many times do I have to say it before everyone realizes it?

I memorized it
I target the monster
I pressed insert, nothing
I clicked cast, nothing

IT DOESN'T CAST.

Don't say it does

he is correct the targeting spells dont work. But The area spells do work. what i did was made a script for a custom spell. and it works fine. im not sure if you do any scripting but if so then theres your solution for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok lets make a burn spell (I made it on my comp and it works)

(under the information tab)
1\. Name the spell burn
2\. Spell type will be Death(Sub HP)
3\. Vital mode change that to a one
4\. put the sound on sound 4
5\. click the area affect

-=IMPORTANT=-
Area effect is for spells that are supposed to be used on anyone but you, or you can make a heal spell by clicking on area effect and use it on you and friends.

6\. set your range to how ever many tiles you want it to reach for now set it to 30
7\. Make the element for the spell fire (I dont think it matters if you dont have an element just leave it blank)
8\. Now click on the Animation tab
9\. click on the "Big Spell" check box
10\. select Anim: 6 (Animation number 6)
(Leave the spell ID at 0 for some reason that doesnt work)
11\. set the time at 40
12\. set the Cycle animation at 1
13\. click on the requirments tab
14\. Set the required class to all classes so that anyone can use it
15\. Level required should be 1
16\. set the MP cost to 0

-=IMPORTANT=-
You must have your magic leveled to at least 1 but that wont do much damage.  the magic is what vital will run from.

TADA you now have a burn spell now go have fun :cheesy:

• 1 month later...
@achap89:

> Ok lets make a burn spell (I made it on my comp and it works)
>
> (under the information tab)
> 1\. Name the spell burn
> 2\. Spell type will be Death(Sub HP)
> 3\. Vital mode change that to a one
> 4\. put the sound on sound 4
> 5\. click the area affect
>
> -=IMPORTANT=-
> Area effect is for spells that are supposed to be used on anyone but you, or you can make a heal spell by clicking on area effect and use it on you and friends.
>
> 6\. set your range to how ever many tiles you want it to reach for now set it to 30
> 7\. Make the element for the spell fire (I dont think it matters if you dont have an element just leave it blank)
> 8\. Now click on the Animation tab
> 9\. click on the "Big Spell" check box
> 10\. select Anim: 6 (Animation number 6)
> (Leave the spell ID at 0 for some reason that doesnt work)
> 11\. set the time at 40
> 12\. set the Cycle animation at 1
> 13\. click on the requirments tab
> 14\. Set the required class to all classes so that anyone can use it
> 15\. Level required should be 1
> 16\. set the MP cost to 0
>
> -=IMPORTANT=-
> You must have your magic leveled to at least 1 but that wont do much damage.  the magic is what vital will run from.
>
> TADA you now have a burn spell now go have fun :cheesy:

lawl nub, your definition of an AOE spell is anything but correct. All AOE means is that the spell effects creatures in a certain area, hence AREA OF EFFECT. When you set the range to 30 for an AOE spell its pointless, because if you have multiple enemies on a map, then every single one of those enemies with in 30 units of you will be hit by the spell. I read a perfect analogy earlier. "Its like me having a gun and shooting once, but somehow hitting every single person around me, it would be awesome, but stupid." Now i'm not saying AOE spells are stupid and should not be used, but if you've ever played a real MMO before then you should know not all spells should be AOE, and that AOE spells range should not be far, and it should cost a significant amount of mana.  :P :P :P :P

• 4 weeks later...