Anna Comnena

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DOUBLE POST FTW
@Zananok:

> Lol, always checking out details on avatars?… Well... at least you are acting 'normal' (I wouldn't call some1 normal for saying that XXXX is a werewolf because it has this on their avatar [jk])… but I'm still watching everybody :PDo you really need to add the 'she' part? :P
> And please don't ask what I'm going to do about it... It breaks my heart when you ask like that...
> But in a way, Oracle has a point on keeping an eye on you (i didn't want to post this):P
>
> But coming back to the main point... Everybody should look out for everybody... we never know when some guy (or girl) will come to your bed at night and eat you (not in the 'unrated' way, in the wolfdish way).
>
> Note: It's still day.
>
> Edit: Err... finally who are you voting too?:P
> Edit2: And I still didn't got my answer: when it will turn night? Tip: could post on either the first 2 post when it will be night or day.
> Edit3: Well when i meant keep an eye i didn't mean to shoot her in the dark, but well first shoot is always in the dark so wathever...
>
> Comments,
> From: Zananok

TOO MUCH TEXT, HE'S A WEREWOLF NO DOUBT!
XD jk

I still don't know who to vote… Everyone seems human >.>

OK I'm locking this, too many PMs went around and all the werewolves IDs got out. Probably one reason why the werewolves aren't allow to fraternize so much in the main rules. :P

Anyway I'm done, I tried to run this game but it's just too hard. If someone else wants to run it, go for it, but I'm not going to try to run a game nor play one. Sorry. :sad: