Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, Jeff here

thejeffh

Hey guys, well, i am new, no real experience(kinda) with eclipse.

well, i have some experience with one of the earlier versions, but just barely.

Anyways, I have always been interested in mmorpg's, and videogames in general. However, i have been losing interest in both, and the only ones that i ever play more than 30 minutes a week are the ones that i moderate, admin, etc…. So technically my own eclipse game.

Anyways, I program Java a little bit, not good enough to be professional however. But I am learning and taking a class.

But yes, it has come to me that I would like to make my own mmo, no matter the graphics.

ill be trying to learn how to use eclipse better for the next... erm... let's say... until i give up?

But I am Jeff, and if anyone wants to talk, they can.

Welcome, and don't give up!

Throughout making the game, there will be learning curves, and even learning cliffs (lol).
Just make sure you stay on the path and you'll eventually be where you want to be, and if you ever get stuck feel free to come back here and ask us for some help.

It will only cost 15$/h (Just kidding :P)

@Tylian:

> Welcome, and don't give up!
>
> Throughout making the game, there will be learning curves, and even learning cliffs (lol).
> Just make sure you stay on the path and you'll eventually be where you want to be, and if you ever get stuck feel free to come back here and ask us for some help.
>
> It will only cost 15$/h (Just kidding :P)

Who's been stealing my programming price? :<