Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My wips tiles from rpgmaker 2000

ceriux

So far this what i got set up iv got alot more to do before im done. but i think they're turning out well…
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5731/show1ta3.jpg

they're 32x32 tiles... if u want to see them big u gotta save then magnify :(

as of now the player sprites are default but i plan on editing some and making all new sprites , basically im going to have differnt human heads and bodies to choose from then a couple different races. possibly a couple new ones i want to have a full custom lore to my game. ill also be editing some of the tiles to make them flow more with the maps so everything blends better.

makes games more fun to me, you get to choose how you look, so you get to feel better about your character… you don't have to be like wow... this is the only thing i can look like? these characters are gay.... so the player gets to pick who they want to be and how they want to look, to me its a requirement of any online rpg unless you have something to offer that most other games don't. which is hard to come by now a days..., personally since i don't know how to script/code my games going to start out similar to that, but i hope threw a couple of updates once iv gotten almost everything done and there's a playable beta ill get a coder/scripter on my team. i can map and make/edit sprites and tiles so i don't need much else. if i can ill earn how to even do that ... depending on how hard eclipses script system is to learn. i may not be using 100% custom tiles, but i will have a lot of customs added once i get the actual game into motion, and the ones i'm already using is exactly how i want my style to look like. so my game will look old school, but not completely outdated.