Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for Work

prefix

Hey, i'm kind of a new user to this program but i'm learning fast and willing to help out if anyone needs it, so far i can create Sprites (and rip them), Make Items, NPCs, and some mapping, would love to be able to participate in an ongoing project doesn't matter how far you've come, i just want to learn more and improve my skills.

If you feel like it you can mail me at [email protected] or just reply to this post :)

If you need Story Development i could probably altso help out with that.

The first one isn't too bad, but the second one, you have to remember to be realistic. Light wouldn't hit anywhere randomly. The only reason for illumination while other areas are not, is because that area is either indoor, or a source of light is around to illuminate. Maybe, if that campfire was lit, then it'd be a source of light, but there is no fire, therefore it'd remain dark. And same goes for the areas around trees and such. Unless your game takes place with some cheese-holed moon that eclipses the sun, only allowing very few spots of sunlight, you'll have to consider the realistic abilities and attributes of light.

Thanks, on the night one i was just fooling around with the light settings, i know i need a light source.

Altso i never said i was GOOD in making sprites, i quote myself;

"so far i can create Sprites (and rip them)"

I will be updating my map today and hopefully finding a host.

If anyone wants to help out or just give me some pointers, it would be appreciated :)

Ahh, thanks, i'm learning stuff as i go, so far we've got 6 completed maps, working on PD's and sprites, i guess particle effects will be some of the last things we implement. Man i'm having a great time mapping :))

I'll post some screenshots of my current project sometime later today :)