Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paperdolled guitars

jojojolly

@Bone:

> The whole point of this arguement, was that being polite doesnt hurt

Oh, and your a contradictor. :)

@Bone:

> Care to wrap up this arguement? unless you wish to say that being polite is bad? or something similar

I would gladly,

And hence, Bone is a hypocrite, contradictor among other things. Theres nothing bad about being pilote, and unfortately hypocrites and contradictors such as yourself will not put up a good argument in regards to it. Now finally to go back on topic, unless Bone decides to retailiate to this, in which I welcome him.

And yeah why not lvl 81 sounds great.

@Bone:

> But i won the general point of the arguement… being polite (pilote? pilot in french?) isnt bad
> So dont argue against that

Are you retarded? He didn't argue against 'being polite' or not, he argued about how much of a retard you are. (and won)

@Bone:

> Huh?
> that was the whole origin of the arguement

It may have been what triggered the argument, but it wasn't what the debate was about. My god your retarded. Seirously, try and find one quote where I was against piloteness, and said its bad or whatever.

Exactly, nothing, so chill out and stop winging.

@Bone:

> anyways, Nekrosis, i have nothing against you, and i know almost nothing about you, but stop trying to start stuff

If you never crawled into this topic and called him a complete moron, nothing would have started.

@Bone:

> I never 'crawled' into this topic… I just said he was a moron

Figure of speech, although I shouldn't have expected someone with your 'perception' to pick up on that.

@Bone:

> But the whole point was i said it was good to be polite, and you went off on something else,
> and now i dont know why i argued with you..

I debated with you because your a hypocritical contradictor… you already forgot that? Wow...

Bone, just give up your taking this no where.... Seriously, do you think this debate is in your favor?

Bone stop winging about how everything insults you. If you want to continue this, personal message me, I'm sick of you not letting this stupid debate pass. Seriously who gets insulted by me saying you 'crawled' into this topic as a figure of speech? Sheesh.

So don't reply to this Bone, and serious, don't. If you have something to say PM me.