Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pandora?

Zuleloan

rofl fece….
you know that 'get everyone a laptop' thing where we all pitch in like 5 bucks a week and then we get a laptop each at the end of like years... or less depending on how much we pitch in..

wellll

if we all pitch in 5 bucks a week, every month sommeone could get one of these pandora things
( and this is only if 15 people pitch in )

that pitch in thing sounds horrible, if you think about the last guy who had to pitch in all his money worth it and wait that long to get it while others brag how awesome it is, and he knows he gave them money to enjoy it while he sits on his ass waiting haha. ew.

@Sean¹:

> that pitch in thing sounds horrible, if you think about the last guy who had to pitch in all his money worth it and wait that long to get it while others brag how awesome it is, and he knows he gave them money to enjoy it while he sits on his ass waiting haha. ew.

Unless they wait until they all have enough money to get Pandoras at the same time? I still dont think we can get enough pitchers to give 5 or more people Pandoras lol and not everyone wants one either so only the people that want one would pitch in. I'm fine with what I have ;P

dude
the whole 'lets wait till everyone has enough money' is super idiotic
the whole point of my thing is that we can buy them super quick
it kinda sucks to be the last guy, but still, in the end we all have oe

the point = you ( most people ) will get it faster than by saving up

@Sean¹:

> that pitch in thing sounds horrible, if you think about the last guy who had to pitch in all his money worth it and wait that long to get it while others brag how awesome it is, and he knows he gave them money to enjoy it while he sits on his ass waiting haha. ew.

its only slightly horrible for the last guy, and it doesnt really matter if he's a patient dude