Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Render Night

DarkDino

Hello all. I add Night/Day system in my game ( EFF SOURCE ). but have a problem with render Night Tiles.

This system: [http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/132485-day-and-night-system-for-dx8/](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/132485-day-and-night-system-for-dx8/)

When is night no rendering nothing :(, how to fix this?

First fix your english, then try to fix the issue by following the tutorial as it is, read carefully, if needed start again and add it over and over  until you succeed.

Anyhow pay attention to comments of other users on that thread.

Good luck

> First fix your english, then try to fix the issue by following the tutorial as it is, read carefully, if needed start again and add it over and over  until you succeed.
>
> Anyhow pay attention to comments of other users on that thread.
>
>  
>
> Good luck

For one, only a few on this forum speak or type proper English, most speak American or some other language. Besides, I understood it perfectly, maybe you have a reading problem. This isn't a school, it's the questions and answers section. Don't go bashing members about how they speak, just give the answer and be done with it.

> For one, only a few on this forum speak or type proper English, most speak American or some other language. Besides, I understood it perfectly, maybe you have a reading problem. This isn't a school, it's the questions and answers section. Don't go bashing members about how they speak, just give the answer and be done with it.

Lol never knew american was a language ?

> For one, only a few on this forum speak or type proper English, most speak American or some other language. Besides, I understood it perfectly, maybe you have a reading problem. This isn't a school, it's the questions and answers section. Don't go bashing members about how they speak, just give the answer and be done with it.

Anyone can read it. But it is a bit hard to actually understand what he means. 

For example what does he mean by this:

> everyone, i have a dude

Make sure you have correctly placed the night tiles graphics in your client's folder. Also be sure that you have put the correct rendering sub and placed the call for it in the right spot in Render_Graphics.

By the way, since The Final Frontier uses DX8, tiles are a poor approach to dimming the map at night-time. Try to find more about basic alpha blending both in these forums and outside them.