Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant cast spells

Davader

*sigh* I know, right? EE 2.7 has only that 1 down side. Well I fixed mine though(thanks GodLord or was it The Nameless One(wierd) r Goddie?). There still problem with the animation though, hope he(the guy with a lot of names) will tell us how to fix animation. Or 2.8(or 3.0) come out soon(not allowed to ask for release date).

Rithy

@MistowBubbows:

> How do I go about fixing this problem then?

Huh? If u mean about my game, I fix the spell but sometime the animation stop working(the spell animation).
If u mean how to fix it. Here's the link [http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,29761.0.html](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,29761.0.html) you will need VB 6.0 though.

Rithy

@Rithy58:

> *sigh* I know, right? EE 2.7 has only that 1 down side. Well I fixed mine though(thanks GodLord or was it The Nameless One(wierd) r Goddie?). There still problem with the animation though, hope he(the guy with a lot of names) will tell us how to fix animation. Or 2.8(or 3.0) come out soon(not allowed to ask for release date).
>
> Rithy

Sorry, I've some sort of identity crisis going on currently.

Anyway, I will probably not tell you what might be wrong with the animations, I attempted to check them a few times but didn't really find the problem back then. Now, I've hardly time for World of Glory, so you can guess that I don't have much time for just checking the Eclipse source.

Although, there might be a solution, try removing your accounts and make a new one, then try using spells, the animations (not tested yet) and even paperdoll (already tested) may work perfectly fine again.

Regards,
  The Nameless One.