• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DezireSoft:

> Hm.. what's your manufacture date???
>
> Mine is modded..  lol.

How did you do it? i took it apart hooked it into my computer ipreped my usb drive. But when it says turn the xbox off and the status will change to D1 or whatever. The status never changes.

PS3 is RIDICULOUS!!!!

They claim to have better graphics than the Xbox 360.  It's fucking stupid.  I've played an Xbox 360, while my friend has his PS3 over, I had my old HDTV downstairs, while my new one is still down here.  We checked, and they had the SAME graphics, just SOME games have better. It's not the console, right now, it's the graphics in the game itself.

@Marsh

The Manufacture date is on the back.

Must be before 2007…

@Marsh:

> my 360 is sitting on pieces on my floor. works fine XD, though i wouldn't recommend it. Tried modding it a few times, for some reason its not working. I think i need a different sata card or something.

different flash updates and things i believe. for the dates

and mine has no casing, it works great, never over heats, just sounds like a weed eater. if it doesn't work, try backdating it. if you don't feel like it, send me your damn disc drive.

and the new harddrives will be worth the new update, you can download full games straight from them now i do believe.

my mom told me the other day im getting a new xbox 360 for xmas due to she can't take the noise anymore because i play it alot. but i want a damn PS3 for MGS4 :(.

@Marsh:

> 2007 08 11
>
> How does that make a differance?

After a certain date, a new Disc Drive was used in the Xbox 360, and so far, I believe that it's not been modded yet.

My date is like 2006 something lol.  But, your can't be modded I don't think.  I'll look into it though.

I know.

It loaded for me once.  It should load at some times.  =\

Hopefully it loads for someone.

[Updates on my Halo 3 :D]
Ok, so at my house, I use a gamertag DezireSoft, but I'm banned from live here… but, recently I've been playing on Normal just to get all the skulls.  So far, I have 8 skulls.  Every one up until The Covenant, my next skull is Thunderstorm, then to I would have been your daddy.  There is... 1 skull on Cortana, I'll find it, then the last on Halo, Mythic.